Our unique swaging process guarantees the highest quality End-to-End contact pins for reliable automatic insertion. Tandem Pin® brand End-to-End contact pins have precision tips for lower insertion force and more dependable connections. Consistent length and a smooth transition between the pin tip and body assure accurate cut-off and cleaner insertion.
- Consistent contact pin length (pitch) for reliable pin insertion
- Inconsistent contact pin length causes insertion downtime
- Smooth transition between tip and body for lower insertion and mating forces
- Pyramid-shaped stamped tips with abrupt transitions and burrs increase insertion and mating forces
- Precise cut-offs prevent scraping of mating contact surfaces and ensure a more reliable connection
- Sharp cut-off stubs scrape off plating on mating connector and lead to poor contact reliability
- Smooth transitions mean less scraping and cleaner PCB assembly
- Abrupt transitions mean more scraping and debris on the PCB
- Precision level layer winding makes pay-off easy
- Uneven winding leads to tangles, coil breakage and machine down-time
- Custom packaging to ensure your contact pins arrive safely
- Standard packaging allows product to shift during shipping
Our solutions don't end there; we also have a variety of custom assembly options.
View In Catalog
- Automatic pin insertion
- Conventional pin assembly
Build It Here....or you can Send Us Your Design
Our engineering team is highly skilled at exceeding customer satisfaction from design concept to tooling to protype. Leave the work to us and you will be more than pleased with your custom, quick, and cost-effective solution delivered.